Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 328

It's that time of the week again, meeting L for another workout.  I'm sure today we will work out.  When I showed up we got right to it and once again L showed me a good useful workout that I can do on my own.  We also talked about the fact that it's time to start focusing on specific areas of the body so we can start filling in definition where I've lost weight.  One more aspect of the overall plan to add to the schedule of workouts I am doing.
Today I'm meeting up with a friend for some D&D so I will be sitting inside on a beautiful day.  Fortunately tomorrow is supposed to be great also.  I'm planning on going for a long bike ride instead of running, giving me a break.
So here's how I got through the day with food:

Breakfast: Well I needed to get my studs changed off the car so it was an early morning.  While they did the work I walked to McD's and had an egg mcmuffin, hash brown, and orange juice.  Not the best but the egg mcmuffin is considered one of the best fast food breakfast's.

After workout: I had a protein drink as I was expecting to go out to lunch later in the day.  I was wrong.  I ended up eating chips and cookies on and off through the afternoon.  This was something that threw me as I wasn't expecting the snacks to be part of the D&D get together.  Certainly didn't go crazy but still ate stuff that I really didn't need.

Dinner: So went to my friends and his wife made ham.  So had a big piece of ham along with about 3/4 cup of mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus.  Only had one serving of each but did have a nice piece of pumpkin pie with some yogurt (instead of whipped cream) on top.

So somewhat of a different Sat.  I didn't eat great but also didn't go crazy so that I'd be unhappy with myself.  I feel kudos are in order overall.

No comments: