Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 302

So I see from the view counter I've now had 2500 views of this little experiment.  In reality not that many compared to other blogs but still an accomplishment to take note of.  I'm not really sure who is reading this thing I've created but on any given day at least three or four people come here and find out what I ate for lunch.  It's not Moby Dick nor is it The Grapes of Wrath but it is a narrative of one man's journey to health.

Wow sorry got a bit deep there and me without my hip waders.  Ha.  Okay here's the food tally for the day:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich with tomato and avocado on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Three pieces of thin crust pizza from the day before and the pizza extravaganza.

2nd snack: Peanut Butter Larabar

Dinner: Greek yogurt and chia seeds.  Handful and a half of the wasabi pea trail mixture.  Also made some quinoa mixed with veggie meat for lunches and so ate some of that after it was done.  Also the famous low sodium V-8.

Worked out at the gym with weights.  Did the routine L showed me a few weeks ago.  I've been doing that one ever since she showed it to me.  It's a good combo that focus' on the area's I'll need to build up for the race.

No comments: