Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 306

Off day for working out and on top of that I'm meeting the group for RPGing.  It's after work so there won't be a potluck of food but still there will be snacks and other temptations.  So much for my pound loss earlier in the week.  Plus today is a potluck for a co-worker who's moving to another department.  We decided on a sandwich bar.  Have I mentioned that I LUV sandwiches?  So I figured I'd take some to the game and that way I could possibly limit the damage.  It worked, mostly.

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Apple and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: So my boss made a pasta salad for the potluck.  I had portion in a bowl so it wasn't huge but enough.  The good part is it was lightly dressed and was all good stuff.  He's a runner and in training for a race so he was making it as healthy as possible.  I had some chips also.

Lunch: More pasta salad and a sandwich.  The sandwich was on low carb high protein and fiber bread with turkey and roast beef.  Also two slices of cheese.  More chips and a very small brownie.

2nd snack: Didn't take a second break as I was going to leave early.

Okay dinner was two sandwiches on the bread from lunch.  Made with ham and cheese with avocado.  Chips with the sandwiches and also later in the evening along with a chocolate bar from TJ's.  I also had a beer.

So not too bad a day but still could have done better.  Maybe not as many chips or pasta salad.  Ah well.

No comments: