Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 312

So today started very early.  I had a dentist appointment at 7am and I actually got myself out of bed in time.  I did get up later than I should have but I still accomplished the task of not sleeping in.

Breakfast: So I only had the 20oz of cold water and an egg & ham sandwich with tomato and avocado on a skinny bun.  I passed on the fruit.

1st snack: The usual, Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Had the last of the home made chili with a slice of plain toast.  The chili was very good and I will have to try it again sometime.

2nd snack: Protein drink

Dinner: Did the Greek yogurt, Chia seed, and almonds meal.  I was still hungry so had a pear mixed with the mango/peach salsa.  Finished it off with four pieces of candy.  Oh and a 5.5oz can of low sodium V-8.

At teh gym I lifted weights and then did the random recumbent workout.  I did the routine L showed me last Sat with the added workout sets.  The recumbent ride was 20min.  Quite a good workout so I'm ready for a day off and than back with L on Sat.  Tomorrow will be interesting as it's meet with the game group and we've been promised franks and beans.  Also the boss is springing for lunch and bringing in quesadilla's.  Yumm but gotta be careful.  Ha like that's going to happen.  Sheesh.

No comments: