Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 310

So yesterday was a bit off for me.  As I said Daylight savings time seemed to throw me a curve.  So this morning I got up earlier but still not as early as I really want to.  I do seem to be back on track though so let's see what happens tomorrow for the weight contest weigh in.  To start off here's the food list for today:

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich on two slices of the low carb high protein bread with tomato and avocado.  A pear and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: My homemade chili and a slice of plain toast.

2nd snack: The protein drink

Dinner: Greek yogurt and chia seeds along with some almonds.  I also had a dark chocolate bar from TJ's.

Went to the gym (as usual) after work and lifted weights.  I'm trying to lift weights on Tues if I think Tabata will be more legs and if I think it will be more arms I'll lift weights on Monday.  So this week I did a routine L had written up last summer.  I came away feeling good.  I really am heading towards lifting more weights during the week.  That's my plan anyway.

No comments: