Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 320

Yay it's Friday!  As I said last Friday I love this day.  Again the reasoning is that it's the end of the week so the weekend is practically here and I get together with L the next day.  This Friday is also another get together with my game group.  No plans for food tonight so I'm going to stop at the local burger joint and pick up a burger.  The idea is that that is an actual meal so I will hopefully limit my intake of junk.  At least that's the plan, this week.  I did get up early enough to at least eat breakfast instead of drinking the protein drink at work.  Still didn't get up early enough to get in the morning workout but not stressing over that. 

Breakfast: Egg and ham sandwich on a skinny bun with almond butter and tomato.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds.  Had some crackers and prepared dip also.

Lunch: Went to the taco truck restaurant and had a quesadilla with really hot sauce.  Quite delicious.  Also had some crackers and prepared dip.

2nd snack: Continued the crackers and dip theme

Dinner: A bacon/avocado/cheese burger and onion rings.  As the evening wore on I also had some chips and salsa along with a couple of big handfuls of snack mix.  I also threw in a couple of snack bars and an adult beverage.

So by the end of the night I felt like I eaten way too much.  As usual it seemed at the time like I wasn't eating that much but I did catch myself mindlessly eating chip after chip without really thinking about it.  Gotta reject that and start seeing the food before putting it in my mouth.

No comments: