Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 311

Tabata yay!  So it's Tabata day and weight loss contest weigh in day.  All wrapped up in one big box.  So first off I actually was down enough weight that I'm below my starting weight for the contest.  Not sure though if it was a real loss of weight or a fluke.  I got up late again this morning and didn't eat breakfast.  I also don't believe that my breakfast would weigh 2lbs.  So I'm taking the kudos where I can get them.  We'll see if it holds up next week.  Another great Tabata workout and I spoke with the other teacher who told me that by the end of the month there will be another class on Mondays, yay.  Really can't wait.  I think the Tabata is really helping me and it's fun.  That's a bit of a weird thought that torturing myself is fun, but it is.  It's a tough workout but at the same time you're not alone when you're working out.  You can look around and see the other class members struggling right along with you.

Okay so got up late and didn't eat breakfast but after getting to work I drank a protein drink.  Then for 1st snack I had the Greek yogurt and almonds.  The homemade chili is quite good and I supplemented it with a single slice of toast and roast beef with peanut butter sandwich.  I chose to not eat anything for the afternoon.  After workout I stopped at the pizza by the slice store and picked up two slices and a green salad (of which I added a tomato). I did have 4 pieces of candy from work after that.  And a 5.5oz low sodium V-8.  Tomorrow will be interesting as I have a dentist appointment at 7am so I guess I'll have to get up earlier than I have been lately.

No comments: