Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 308

So I went to Lake Padden today for me weekly run and I did pretty good.  I really timed myself so I'd have a good idea of how long I really was taking.  I'll start recording the time every week so I have an record of the times to look back on and see if I'm improving.

Lake Padden: 47min counter clockwise also I'm running and then walking when I can't run anymore.  Today I ran 8 times and will work up to running more than walking.

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Larabar

After workout meal: Two fold today as I needed to hit Costco after the run.  I had a Latte from Starbucks.  It was a skinny vanilla with protein.  Then when I got home I washed clothes and made a hamburger with an egg on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.

I decided to make some turkey chili for lunches this week.  I got the recipe from one on my Eat This Not That books.  It's Cook This Not That and they take normal restaurant food and tweak it so it's not as calorie crazy.  So this chili called for a dark beer and some dark chocolate.  Unfortunately I forgot to get the beer but had some chocolate from TJ's to toss in the mix. I split it up between four containers so I've got lunch for the first four days of the week.

Afternoon meal: It's later in the afternoon and I had some of the chili.  A bowl and it's quite good and has a bit of a kick which is also good.

After I ate the chili it was so good that I snacked on it the rest of the afternoon.  So I decided to forgo an actual dinner meal and just had one of the protein drinks I picked up today at Costco.  Again an experiment to see if I will be okay not eating a real meal.

It was a good day today especially at Padden.  The running still feels a bit off but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.  I think.

I'm feeling like it's time to get the new bike.  Next weekend seems to be the target date.  Rather excited about that.

No comments: