Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 450

So it's the second day of not working out and it feels really weird.  I want to see though if it will make a difference with the muscle pull I'm experiencing.  I'm also trying to not eat more than necessary due to not working out.  I'm not totally succeeding though as there is still the leftover potluck food from yesterday.  Still trying though.  I still can't make the chiropractor until tomorrow so I'll be taking it even easier than I expected.  This week will just be nothing but sitting around and hoping to heal a bit.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Pasta salad and pulled pork

Lunch: Pulled pork salad.  Mixed together with pasta, potato salad, and green beans.  Also chips and salsa.

2nd snack: Small pulled pork sandwich and chips

Dinner: Small portion of Cole slaw and some of the roasted chicken.

So not much to say as I just try to make it through this week with some self control.  I'm still planning on running and riding on the weekend.  I expect that to get me back in the program.

No comments: