Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 436

So I won't be able to go to the gym for the stretching class this week.  I have a staff meeting that I have to go to.  I figure I will have to work extra hard tomorrow in Tabata to make up for it.  The meeting will have food provided so my usual dinner meal will be very different than normal.

Breakfast: Egg on a skinny bun with turkey, tomato, and avocado.  20oz of cold water.  I was going to do the dessert at breakfast thing again but I keep forgetting to eat the dessert I picked up.  Maybe tomorrow.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24+ almonds.  Again I left the bag of almonds on the table and I succumbed to the call of more.  Gotta stop doing that.

Lunch: Low carb tortilla with meatloaf, tomato, lettuce, avocado, and cheese with black bean/corn salsa.

2nd snack: Peanut Butter Larabar

Dinner: Staff meeting provided quesadillas for the meeting.  I had four of them and then when I got home I had a mini cranberry/orange tea scone (supposed to be for breakfast but....).  Also had a quinoa/bean salad, 1/2 cup.

I've started to eat the 2nd snack now on a fairly regular basis.  I think it helps later, especially on Tabata days.

Tomorrow is Tabata again and I expect to eat some more of the quesadillas during the day.  Probably at each break and even lunch.  Can't help it they're so good.

It felt weird to not go to the gym.  Good thing it's Tabata tomorrow.

No comments: