Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 438

Met with L today for our weekly workout.  It was a good one as we worked the upper body.  Definitely fatigued the biceps and worked the back.  In hindsight I could have upped the weight on at least one of the back sets.  Next time I will know.

Breakfast: Egg, skinny bun, avocado, turkey, and tomato.  Finally remembered the dessert for breakfast and had one of the mini cranberry/orange tea scones.  Also 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds.  Put the bag back in the refrigerator so I wouldn't eat more than the 24.  Have to keep up on that.

Lunch: Meatloaf on a low carb tortilla with tomato, avocado, lettuce, cheese, and black bean/corn salsa.  Ice cream treat.

2nd snack: Apple Pie Larabar

Dinner: Bean/quinoa salad with cottage cheese, cauliflower, and salsa.  Handful of almonds and a protein drink.

It felt good to workout with L today.  Throws off the schedule a bit but I was glad we got together.  Again another workout I will do on my own when I need a structured set.

No comments: