Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 422

So I'm just getting this entry down so I can keep up.  This whole week will be a throwback to the old days.  Thinking about working out but not really keeping the eating under control.  So here's the breakdown for today:

No breakfast.  I decided to pull a short fast.  Not making this a habit but figured it wouldn't hurt.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds.  Actually I had a few more almonds than the 24 due to not eating breakfast.  So there was a clear 14hrs of not eating before the snack.

Lunch: Two corn tortillas (small size) with pulled chicken, hummus, tahini, tomato, and lettuce.

2nd snack: Since I was hungry yesterday at this time I decided to bring a Cherry Pie Larabar in case I felt hungry.  Glad I did as I was hungry.

Dinner: 2 skinny buns with the tuna/egg salad mix and tomato and avocado.  Added a little bit of bacon also.  Chips and salsa small serving of those.  Big handful of trail mix.

I once again did a home workout.  I did some body weight exercises and some stretching.  I worked a sweat though not as much as last night.

No comments: