Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 423

So I'm in full blown vacation mode.  I didn't work out today and ate stuff I haven't eaten in at least a year or more.  I'm heading into a four day weekend with nothing but bad food and lots of it along with hardly any exercise beyond getting up and walking to the elevator to sit for hours.  Here's how the pre-vacation started:

Breakfast: Two eggs with tomato, avocado, and bacon on a skinny bun.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24+ almonds

Lunch: 2 corn tortillas with hummus, tahini, tomato, lettuce, and pulled chicken.

Dinner: Two Filet o' Fish from McD's and a large order of fries.  Also a small bowl of trail mix and an apple with a tablespoon of almond butter.

I've been craving the McD's so I figured I might as well do it now as it would just be a small part of the overall debacle.  I enjoyed it immensely.

I plan on trying to get in a short workout each morning while I'm gone but we'll see how that works out.  Stay tuned for the epic tale.

No comments: