Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 429

So as things happen i'm way behind on updating this recital of my healthy life.  Day 429 was six days ago.  Fortunately I keep meticulas records of every aspect of my days, not.  So in a vague attempt to reconcile the promise I made to myself ( to record every day I've lived healthy), i'm going to be very brief.  So here's the first of a few barren entries:

Breakfast: Egg on a skinny bun with roast beef, tomato, and avocado.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: I didn't have a break so I combined my break and lunch.  I was still winding down from vacation mode so I ended up at the Taco truck reastaurant.  I had four of the street tacos.

2nd snack: i'm starting to eat this afternoon snack.  Today it was a Peanut Butter Larabar

Dinner: Beets (no not bats as someone said), trail mix, Jerky, and a low sodium V-8.

Finally made it back to the gym and went to the stretching/yoga class.  It felt good to be back working out.  I'm still going to do a mini routine before the stretching class to maximize my gym time.

No comments: