Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 444

Ya it's Tabata Day.  Good class and we were able to make an impression.  I once again got my sweat on and left it all on the floor (puddles of sweat that is).  Just warming up though for meeting L tomorrow.  I'm sure she'll have some fun with me.

Breakfast: Frittata and turkey.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with cauliflower, chicken, avocado, tomato, and salsa for dressing.

Dinner: Met friends from work and had Sushi.  It was a conveyor belt sushi place.  So there were many plates whizzing by with lots of temptation.  So I took advantage of the evening and ended up having 10 plates of various types of sushi.  Also an adult beverage.  Maybe a bit over the top but it was GOOD.  I didn't stuff myself though, so I figure that's some type of win.  Also I was just at the gym for Tabata. 
Ya no excuses, I over did it again.  Ha life makes no sense sometimes.  And other times life is more than a bowl of cherries.  Just need to keep moving forward and try to live my life.  I have to live but will continue to try to live within reason when it comes to times like this.  I don't call tonight a failure but I could have been more reasonable.  Continuing to learn the lessons called life, that's what I have to do.

No comments: