Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 428

It's the first day after the four day pig-out.  I weighed myself this morning and I gained some weight back.  My clothes still fit fine except for a tiny bit of tightness.  I didn't do much in the way of exercise even though I should be back to it.  I promised myself I would get back on the program today but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  I need to go to the chiropractor and so am giving myself one more day off.

I was a bit creaky after the four days of sitting in one place hours at a time and basically not moving.  Sure my upper body and arms got some movement but rolling dice isn't really what I'd call exercise. 

Food wise I did fairly well getting back on point.  I am going back to trying to limit my carb intake and eat smaller dinners.  I was only partially successful today.  Tomorrow will be better, I think.

Breakfast: Egg with tomato, avocado, and three slices of roast beef on a skinny bun.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Didn't have a 1st snack as my lunch and break were together so I could go to the chiro.  I did eat at a hamburger joint.  I had a regular hamburger and a DLX cheeseburger.  No fries or soda.

Dinner: Two slices of thin crust pizza.  Also trail mix and jerky.

So today was a bit of mixed bag overall.  No gym and not the best food choices but not really horrible choices either.

Tomorrow will be the true test of my commitment.  I am confident though, that I am going in right direction to get back to my program.

No comments: