Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 435

New Day new week.  Lunch this week is going to be meatloaf sandwiches.  I haven't had meatloaf in quite a while and I started thinking about going to a deli for a sandwich.  I realized I should just make my own and that way it would be at least a bit more healthy.  Mixed a pound of ground turkey and a pound of Italian sausage that is produced here locally. 
I was back in class for Tabata and that was a good thing also.

Breakfast: Egg with tomato, avocado, and turkey on a skinny bun.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Meatloaf sandwich made with a low carb tortilla, cheese, tomato, avocado, and lettuce with black bean/corn salsa.  There were some chips on the break room table and I had a few.

2nd snack: Apple Pie Larabar

Dinner: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, small piece of meatloaf, a cup of cauliflower, and salsa.  Protein drink.

So back on track with Tabata tonight.  It felt good to sweat and experience the workout.  I was sorry I missed last weeks class.

No comments: