Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 631

New week and I'm ready for the workouts to come.  Going to try some new lunch ideas and see if that makes a difference.  I really want to mix it up a bit and this will be a good experiment.  I did decide to not go to the gym after work.  I needed to meet up with a friend but I still wanted to get in a workout so afterwards I headed home.  I was surprised by myself as I made a lot of sweat and I wasn't at the gym.  Fun times. 
It's Monday so that means it's legs and abs.  So one of Lorinda's routines proved to be a good idea.  Normally I would need the gym equipment but this one allowed me to use my own iron.  Made my workout a killer and I liked it.

Breakfast: Frittata with sausage, spinach, onion, and sweet potato.  Garnished it with some cottage cheese and salsa.  Of course the 20oz of cold water was present.  I threw in the sweet potato at the last minute and it was an interesting addition. It was quite good and I'll have to think about again sometime.

1st snack: A change from the Greek yogurt.  I had an apple with peanut butter.

Lunch: Tuna fish sandwich made with tuna and a hard boiled egg.  The sandwich also had cheese, tomato, and guacamole on it.  For a side I had a quinoa salad.

Dinner: Protein drink and pistachios.

So the lunch was very good.  I was very pleased with the mix and the bread was from a local bakery, so hopefully a rather healthy lunch.

No comments: