Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 608

It is cycle class and meet with Lorinda all in the same day!  I'm really enjoying the cycle class and of course I look forward to meeting with Lorinda with extreme excitement.  Ha that sounds a bit awkward but it's true. 
So it's also a day of gaming with friends and dinner will be the challenge.  I hope I can make good decisions about food and still enjoy myself.  I have a plan but it doesn't always work out.

In the morning before cycle I'm drinking the 20oz of cold water but not eating anything until later.

After workout meal: Hamburger with potato salad and three cookies.

Dinner: With friends we went to a Mexican restaurant.  I had a rather large burrito with all the fixin's and then some chocolate cake and summer sausage.  One consolation was eating about half of the burrito and saving it for the next day.  Of course when I got to friends for the game I was hungry.  Hence the chocolate cake and sausage.  I do feel that I did save myself a bit as even if I'd eaten the entire burrito I would have still eaten the cake.  So probably made a good decision with the burrito.
Yay me!

Lorinda helped me set up an actual schedule for working out during the week.  By that I mean we assigned specific workout ideas to specific days.  I like.  It starts tomorrow.  Plus promises of kettlebell classes and I'm good to go.

Running starts up next week.  I can't say I'm really excited but at the same time I'm okay with it.

No comments: