Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 606

First day of the new year where I try to follow the new plan.  At the start I know it's going to be a rough go but I'm determined to make it work.  Yes I expect setbacks but no excuses and no looking back.  I want to make it happen with no regrets.  Food plan wise it's more protein and less carbs.  Making the evening meal the meal that gets the most cutting of calories and content.  I feel that would help the weight loss. 
I'm going to continue with the protein drinks that I currently use, with the occasional real meal for variety.  I'm working on a new plan for the weekend and I think it will work.  I just have to implement it and solve any issues that arise.

Breakfast: Three egg frittata with potato, broccoli, and sausage.  Added cheese and the 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: This week it's been soup so today is chili with some broccoli mixed in.  Still hungry so had 6 slices of mini bread with peanut butter.

Dinner: Protein drink and chips with taziki dip.  Here's where I back-slid a bit.  No regrets though.  Just moving forward.

So the first workout of the new year was the same as last year for now.  I did my cardio and will expect that to change as we tweak the plan.  I look forward to discussing this with Lorinda. 

No comments: