Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 605

Welcome to 2014!  Wow as a kid I really couldn't imagine this would be my life.  I was expecting flying cars though and am a bit disappointed.  I didn't expect to be eating healthy nor working out with my health in mind.  After all as a kid they say you feel immortal and I was convinced of it.  I never did anything really stupid ( well except for that time...sorry got to keep some secrets).  I just couldn't see it and that's okay, I'm there now.

So no New Year's resolutions but as I said just some goals.  Gotta do one pull up on my own with no help.  Gotta run some more races and bike some miles.  I need to lose some more weight and fit into so nicer clothes.  No pressure, let's just do it.

Today there is no workout and no food plan.  I am meeting some friends for a NYE tradition and we're have a giant pancake and bacon breakfast.  I did eat nine pancakes with syrup and 9-10 pcs of bacon along with some little turkey sausages (7-9).  I really haven't eaten pancakes in forever and so that was my big treat to start the year.
Later in the day there was whole grain chips with hummus for a "healthy" snack.  I was done eating though as that was it for the day.

So that was it for the first day of 2014.  I've got some big plans though so I guess I'd better stick around to see how they turn out.

No comments: