Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 610

New work week and I'm ready.  Giving a new eating strategy a try.  Dinner now will consist of only the protein drink I'm been drinking and no yogurt.  Also throwing in some carrot and cauliflower if I still feel hungry.  We'll see.

Breakfast: Frittata.  Onion, mixed veggies, potato, sausage, and cheese.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds

Lunch: All week it's salad with cauliflower, peas, avocado, chicken, and cheese with salsa for dressing.

Dinner: Protein drink.  Funny that my first day of this new dinner menu and I'm hungry.  So had some cauliflower and carrot chips with some cucumber dip.

Lorinda and I talked about being hungry.  She mentioned that having some veggie on hand was a good way of keeping the munchies at bay.  If I'm not hungry enough to eat some carrots or cauliflower than I'm not really hungry.  So I drink some water and I feel better, but if I'm hungry enough to eat the veggies than I'm going for it.

My workout tonight was legs and abs.  I wrote my own workout for this one using some of my kettlebell ideas and Lorinda's exercise suggestions.  I did a good job as after the workout I really felt my legs.  I expect the next few days will be interesting.  Bending over might be an issue.  That's okay though.

No comments: