Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 603

Another short week or a week of disrupted patterns.  New Years is just a couple of days away and it's once again time to realize some goals.  Not resolutions but goals.  The idea of continuing to lose weight and more running is now a part of my life. 
The habits I've created in the last two years are habits that will make life much more fun and enjoyable.  I want to enter more races (not going crazy but...) and I want to be able to finish projects I've started.
I plan on learning to eat healthier and make better decisions about food.  Again not resolutions but goals.  Life goals.

Breakfast: Two egg frittata with mixed veggies, a sausage, and cheese.  I also had a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds

Lunch: Black Bean soup with broccoli and quinoa with sausage.  Four slices of mini bread with hummus.

Dinner: Protein drink and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds.  Quinoa with sausage on the side.

For my last workout of the year I did my cardio routine.  I did 10min on the treadmill and 30min on the bike with random program the has lots of hills and valleys.

In the coming year I'm going back to more cardio.  We talked about me losing more weight and so the cardio is going to be featured more.  I still need to lift weights but it will be less often and more weight lifty.  Plus i'm going to start running again as that seemed to be a major factor in the weight loss last year.

No comments: