Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 620

Kettlebell!  Ha there it is again.  The new program.  Efrem (the instructor) is doing a great job of mixing it up between the moves.  Granted I've only done one other class session but it looks like he's ready to change it up every time.  Good that way there's no worry of getting bored. 
That was one of the things I liked about Tabata.  It was always different. Of course we would do some of the same movements but never back to back.  They were always spread out.  I expect Efrem will do that also.  After all I've seen that he has a note book that looks to be filled with ideas for the workouts.

Breakfast: Frittata with cottage cheese and salsa.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with blue berries and 24 almonds

Lunch: Salad with fish and an ice cream treat.

Dinner: Protein drink and a large handful of pistachios.  The handful of pistachios was about a third of a serving.

So there we go my second time at Kettlebells and I'm ready for more.  It is a fitting replacement for the Tabata class and will probably accomplish more than expected.  It's definitely a killer workout and it's only 30min long.  Perfect!

No comments: