Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 607

So it's my usual day off from working out and as I try to also eat healthy it's always a challenge.  Tonight it's especially a challenge as I'm hanging out with the gaming group.  I know we're having pizza.  Have I mentioned I love pizza?  Of course who doesn't love pizza?  I'm guessing if you are lactose intolerant and have gluten issues than pizza isn't on your menu, otherwise everybody loves pizza.  So I'll try to not eat a whole pizza by myself. 

Breakfast: Three egg frittata with potato, mixed veggie, sausage, and cheese.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds

Lunch: The rest of the chili from yesterday along with some quinoa and sausage, broccoli, and cheese.

Dinner: Yes I was able to control myself with the pizza.  I did only eat four pieces (that's a victory) along with 1/2 cup of mixed nuts, a rice crispy treat, and one piece of desert pizza.  I also had an adult beverage mixed with soda.  So I did fairly well. 
Lunch was somewhat lighter since I knew ahead of time about the pizza and I planned to eat less then.

Tomorrow is cycle and meeting with Lorinda.  I expect more planning for the coming year and I expect we'll talk about races I might want to run. 

No comments: