Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 615

It's cycle day and I'm also meeting with Lorinda afterwards.  Working out!  Cycle is great and I know it's making a difference.  Now I just have to start running again and I'll be back on track.

Before workout: 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Three eggs, broccoli slaw, mini peppers, and some cheese.  Ice tea drink.

It's another game group night so I'm trying to be conservative as it can't be a cheat meal (see day 613/14).  I'm planning on taking a salad from TJ's and stock up on carrot slices and cauliflower.  I'm adding hummus dip so that may be helpful in restricting my indulgences.

Dinner: Salad with cauliflower.  Carrots, cauliflower, and hummus to dip them into.  I think that's better than Ranch.  Had half of a cup of mixed nuts.  Here's the killer.  Someone brought COOKIES.  I tried but failed.  Ate 15 cookies.

So best intentions and other than the 15 cookies not a bad night overall.  I didn't leave with my stomach screaming at me that I over ate but it was letting me know I'd eaten too many cookies (really too many).  Sorry but they were cookies and they are my kryptonite. 

I'll make up for it tomorrow though as it's the first running Sunday.  Then off to the gym for my usual workout.

If only that negated the 15 COOKIES!  We know it doesn't but at least I'm trying to work them off.  Two steps forward one step back.  Have to get it up to two steps forward and then two steps forward again.

No comments: