Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 717 (Post surgery day two)

In a bit of pain today so once I eat something I'll take a pain pill.  It's manageable pain just over the threshold of annoying so the pain pill will help a lot.

Breakfast: Three eggs and some of the quinoa from last night.

During the day I made a smoothie.  Finally broke out the blender I bought a couple of years ago to make smoothies.  I got three glasses out it but not sure how healthy that was.  I made it with one of the protein drinks and orange juice along with some strawberries, blueberries, and a banana.  Also threw in some plain Greek yogurt.  I will say it tasted great.

Dinner:  Hamburger on a ciabata bun with an egg and guacamole with some tomato.

So I did end up taking two pain pills today.  I took the one in the morning.  I noticed when getting out of bed in the morning that the pain was definitely there.  I then felt like it was coming back in the later evening so I did take another one so that I'd be able to sleep in comfort.  I figured it might be an issue.

So tomorrow we'll see how it went and if I need another one at that time.  I'm hoping not, but.......

No comments: