Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 694

Ran after work today.  I think I've gotten this distance down so it's time to add so time to the run.  21min just seems too short and not challenging enough.  Of course in a couple of weeks I'll be happy to be able to run for 21 minutes but until then I can go bigger.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Back to the regular lunch schedule so I get a 1st break before lunch.  Greek yogurt.

Lunch: Ground turkey and peppers burrito.  Kale/broccoli/cabbage with guacamole and salsa.  Stepped a little off the path and had four Ritz cracker with peanut butter also.

Dinner: Protein drink.  Stir fry veggies and pistachios.

So the run was good.  I'm glad I ran instead of going to the gym.  I was feeling the upper body workouts that I did earlier in the week, so running was a nice change.

No comments: