Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 690

It's the day off from the gym.  My weekend workout plans have been decided.  I'm planning on running 5K tomorrow rain or shine.  I expect it to be rain.  The distance is one that I think is a good amount for me to get used to running more often.  I will basically run the same course that I ran for the Zombie 5K I did back in Feb.  I'm actually looking forward to it slightly more than a root canal.  ;)

Breakfast: Frittata with cottage cheese and salsa.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Chicken fajita with a very small portion of Thai food.  Why?  Because it was there.  Ya that's a silly reason but one I catch myself justifying quite often.  One of those psych quirks I have.

Afternoon snack: Banana

Dinner: Sausage sandwich and sweet potato fries.  An adult beverage.

No comments: