Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 689

My week is all confused.  I met with L tonight after work and she threw another good workout my way.  We keep trying to stay focused on not stressing the hernia and I think it makes for some great workouts.  Yes I'll have to get back to that soon but not for a while.
The countdown is nearing as March comes to an end and April just around the corner.  It's now coming up on the four weeks until crazy time.  Not sure I'm ready but not much I can do about it.

Breakfast: Frittata with cottage cheese and salsa.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Of course I had to have Thai food since there was quite a lot left from the night before.  So some veggie and noodle stir fry along with a small portion of rice.

Afternoon snack: Greek yogurt

Dinner: Protein drink.  Stir fry cauliflower and slice of bread with peanut butter.

The workout was one that I'll combine with others to make a giant sweat session.  Of course that's after the hernia recovery is over.  So we're looking at getting back to normal sometime in June, I think.  It all depends on how I do and what the doctor says.  I plan on following those orders to the letter.

No comments: