Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 713

Less than 24hrs to D-day.  Well, actually a bit more than that as I'm just being dramatic.  Tomorrow is the start of the no food for approximately 72hrs.  Just liquids and then only clear liquids.  I get to drink stuff that cleans me out and doesn't interfere with the 'scope.
So today I'm indulging myself just a bit.

No breakfast as I was running around picking up the materials for the next week.

Brunch: A breakfast sandwich with sausage and one with ham.  Made locally on onion rolls.

During the day snack: Almonds.  I roasted these almonds in a skillet and they are quite good.  This is something I discovered as a way to make the almonds more delicious.

Dinner: Three home made fish tacos with bacon, guacamole, and cheese.  Tomato and lettuce were also in there.

Late night indulgence: Large Blizzard.  A confession. It wasn't that good so somewhat of a waste in reality.  I'll keep that in mind next time I'm thinking about cheating with a Blizzard.

So day 714 is coming.........

No comments: