Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 705

Met up with L today and we worked on back and biceps with a touch of triceps.  More conversation about the coming recovery time and what I'll be doing for it.  I am now writing up questions for the doctor that I want answers to.  I really have to make sure I'm doing nothing bad and then once the recovery is over what I should avoid if anything.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and a banana along with 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Hamburger with an egg, bacon, guacamole, tomato, cheese, and pastrami.  Side of cauliflower.

Snack: Roasted almonds

Dinner: Mexican sandwich called a Torta.  It's basically a Mexican sub sandwich.

Then I went off the rails and for a late snack I had a quesadilla.  Not sure what happened but the hunger just went on a rampage and I succumbed to it's call.  Ah well as we know it's not something I want to do all the time but I also know that occasionally it's going to happen.  Get back on the horse and ride it out is all I can do.

No comments: