Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 714

Woke up, got out of bed, took a couple of pills.  Waiting for them to kick in.  It's starting. 
First day of no food.  Spent the first few hours playing video games and then spent 45min taking out the garbage and recycle.  Swept my deck and now having a glass of white grape juice.  I've only thought about food a few times so far.  I figure if I can keep occupied it probably won't be to bad. 
Tomorrow will probably be the hardest but fortunately the test is at 4pm so I'll be able to eat a bit before I have to once again stop eating for the next days trials.

So I spent the day reading and playing video games.  I drank some bubbly water and white grape juice.

I had to drink some Gatorade mixed with some stuff that was supposed to help clean me out for the test.  I didn't have a reaction like some people talked about so we'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: