Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 704

So it's the official day off.  I keep doing this because I really think a scheduled day off is way better than a random day off.  I know that I'm not going to feel any pressure to work out and that's just fine.  After all it's only one day.

Breakfast: Two packages of oatmeal and a banana, plus a slice of toast with peanut butter.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt

Lunch: Roast beef/pastrami wrap with cheese, tomato, lettuce, roasted pepper, and guacamole.

Dinner: Pot sticker soup with chicken added.  Also a banana with peanut butter.  An adult beverage.

Tomorrow will be the second to last of my meetings with L before the surgery.  I expect we'll work on upper body.  I look forward to what she has planned.  I'm really getting a lot of ideas for working out that I expect to use after the recovery is over.

No comments: