Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 692

Went to the gym in the morning.  Did another of L's workouts that are great for the current condition of my body.  Soon I'll only be doing really weak workouts if at all.  Of course that won't last.  As soon as the doc tells me I'll be back at it and look out.  I expect to come back and start the work on my weakest areas and then progress from there.  The running is fast becoming my go to which I never thought I'd say.  {this is me shaking my head in disbelief}

Only drank my 20oz of cold water before going to the gym.

After the workout meal: Chicken/bacon sandwich and an ice tea drink.  I've discovered a new temptation and unfortunately I gave in to it today.  It's called Cowboy Bark.  It's basically a nut/cookie/pretzel mix covered in chocolate.  It's delicious and deadly.  I ended up eating almost an entire bag today.  Didn't eat the entire bag but.......

Dinner: Two chicken drumstick/thigh combo and a small ground turkey burrito.  The burrito was a sample of this weeks lunches.

So a good workout but blew it rather badly with the Cowboy Bark.  Hmmm a typical day if you ask me.

No comments: