Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 681

Yep I ran today after work.  It was good and I felt like I was moving.  I wasn't feeling the cramping of the calves like I had and I guess L's advice to stretch that area was good.  As if she didn't know what she was talking about, sheesh. 
So there we go I'm now planning on running twice a week right up until the operation and then once I've recovered from that, I plan on continuing.  I think trail running is what I'm interested in so I'm going to look into that idea for the future.

Breakfast: Frittata with cottage cheese and salsa.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Fish burrito with kale/broccoli/cabbage with guacamole and salsa.  A banana with peanut butter for an appetizer.

Afternoon snack: Greek yogurt

Dinner: Protein drink.  Stir fry broccoli and cauliflower, plus a slice of bread with peanut butter and two veggie chicken strips.  Two pieces of chocolate.

Yes the running in becoming a regular thing with me so I guess I need to plan more days.  That can wait until after the surgery though.

No comments: