Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 678

Ran in the morning and it's starting to feel almost normal.  Granted I'm not pushing really hard but still I'm doing it and I like that. 
Today is also D&D game day.  On the menu is my friends famous bean dip.  A mixture of beans, spices, and ground beef.  Pour this mixture over chips and viola! you have a delicious but not so healthy meal.  And of course seconds and third meals as the day goes on.  This is exactly why I tried to be good the last few days and not over indulge at the dinner table.

After the run Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese and 20oz of cold water.

The rest of the meals today: Bean dip, chips, cashew clusters, and two rice crispy treats.

As I said the run felt good and I noticed the cramping a bit of my right calf.  L and I talked about it and I'm going to make sure I stretch better after running to try and alleviate the tightness. 

Tomorrow I plan on lifting weights and will use the workout L showed me on Sat.

No comments: