Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 667

Today I worked upper body via the prone position.  L had shown me a workout consisting of back and abs exercises concentrating on squeezing the back muscles.  Also I incorporated some of the band exercises we had previously worked on. 
The idea is to strengthen the back muscles to enhance the strength of the core without focusing on the core.  Trying to stay away from the area of the hernia but still getting work done.

Breakfast: Frittata with 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Chicken in a wrap with guacamole, salsa, and a mix of broccoli, kale, and cabbage in the microwave.

Afternoon snack: Greek yogurt

Dinner: Protein drink and stir fried broccoli.

I'm beginning to think the broccoli at dinner time is a wonderful idea.  I'm feeling full and I know I'm not consuming a mass of calories.  Plus broccoli is very good for me.  I also love it so it's a win/win.

No comments: