Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 676

It's my no workout day and I'm trying to be good food wise.  One reason is because I know that on Sunday (game day) I will be porking out on bean dip.  My friend makes the best bean dip and it's not just made with beans.  Plus you eat it with chips so I'll probably make myself sick and won't feel bad.  I want to be conservative for the next two days leading up to this.

Breakfast: Frittata with mixed veggie and sausage with cottage cheese and salsa.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Finished off the pulled chicken.  I mixed it with the broccoli/kale/cabbage mix to make a salad.  There was also ice cream treats to be eaten.

Dinner: Pot sticker soup with fish, corn, and peas. Also a slice of bread with peanut butter.  Two adult beverages.

I felt I stuck to my plan but we'll see how tomorrow goes.  I'm meeting some friends at the range and of course afterwards we'll hit a restaurant for lunch.  Will try to not go crazy.  Fingers crossed.

No comments: