Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 680

Continuing to do the upper body workouts but trying to not stress the hernia.  I'm okay with lifting weights just wanting to make sure I don't cause anymore damage to the area.   With L's help though it's going well and I'm feeling like I'm working out.

Breakfast: Frittata with cottage cheese and salsa.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Fish burrito made with fish, broccoli slaw, kale, and two kinds of cabbage.  Add guacamole and salsa and it's delicious.

Afternoon snack: Greek yogurt

Dinner: Protein drink.  Broccoli and cauliflower stir fry.  Had two cookies and a couple pieces of chocolate.

So keeping the workout going and not over doing it is the plan.  Tomorrow I'm planning on running and I am looking forward to how that feels.  I think I'm starting to, well enjoy is too strong of a word but maybe not disliking it?

No comments: