Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 677

A couple of things happening today.  One is meeting with L for my workout.  Another is heading to the range to fire some bullets and later in the evening walking through a cemetery for three hours.

We've started to really hit our stride for the workouts.  L is trying to give me exercises that won't hamper the hernia or make it worse.  I'm looking at all of these as potential workouts after the hernia.  I'll want to work up slowly as I try to get back to my usual workouts.  These will be great rehab workouts.
The range was pretty normal nothing to exciting.  I brought both of the guns and fired rounds through both.  My targeting is getting a bit better but I still need lots of practice if I want to get better.

The walk through the cemetery was interesting but very wet.  I did get a good work out though and I didn't mind that part.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with cottage cheese.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Ate half of the turkey/bacon sandwich and half of the jojo's along with a couple of ice teas.

Dinner: Finished off the leftovers from lunch and also a slice of bread with peanut butter.

Again did fairly well on the food program.  Still feel I can cut loose a bit more tomorrow with the bean dip at the game day.

No comments: