Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 663

Wow I can't believe how long it's been since I last met with L.  We talked about what type of exercises I should do and could do until the hernia gets fixed.  So we've got a month and a half before that happens and the another month and a half of re-hab.  It's so weird to make these adjustments when for the last three years I've just grabbed the gym bag and went to the gym.  Now I'm thinking about what I'll do to make sure I'm not making the hernia worse.  Really can't wait for it to be fixed.  Of course then I'll probably still be worrying about it and won't work as intensely. 
I may even re-think my workouts to take that into account.  At least for a while probably.

Breakfast: Apple and 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: A roast beef sandwich made with fresh baked bread and local condiments.  Finished off the sweet potato fries and the veggie chix strips (3).  Also some cauliflower and an ice tea.

Dinner: This was a very late meal (for me).  I had two pieces of pizza from the local by the slice pizzeria.  Threw in a small bag of chips and an adult beverage and that was dinner.

So one of the things we talked about was trying to focus more on food and getting some control of it.  The agreement was that whenever we were going to cheat (ie eat something bad) we would take a picture of it and show each other next time we got together.  So I already have a couple of pictures.  Don't know if that's a bad thing but frankly I'm not too excited about it.

No comments: