Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 669

No workout today.  Tomorrow is meet with L day so I'll get a good one in.

Breakfast: Frittata with asparagus and sausage.  20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Continuing the wrap motif.  Today was felafel with the broccoli/kale/cabbage mix zapped in the microwave.  Added cheese and guacamole.

Dinner: More broccoli stir fry.  Added four veggie chix strips and a good handful of sweet potato fries.  Didn't quite satisfy me so had a slice of bread with peanut butter and banana.

It was Friday night so I did have a couple of adult beverages.

Tomorrow I have some plans for the afternoon so once the workout is done I'll meet up with friends.  I imagine we'll end up at a restaurant for a meal.  I will try to be good but if not I'll take a picture of my badness.  At least I won't be sitting at home in front of the computer all day.  This tends to happen more often than not.  So plans outside the living room is a good thing.  I'm working on myself to do this on a more regular basis.

No comments: