Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 348

TABATA!!  Yes it's that day of the week again.  Tonight there was just one other person in the class.  So far it's been two or three but mostly me and someone else.  I really like the workout as it's always different.  I'm feeling a bit off this week and so am hoping that Tabata will pick me up.  If previous experience is anything I'm sure I'll feel more with it afterwards.  Okay here's the list for today:

Breakfast: Egg and turkey sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with tomato, quinoa mixed with salmon, cauliflower, carrot shreds and salsa for lunch.  Today I had a slice of whole wheat toast and peanut butter.

2nd snack: Peanut Butter Larabar

Dinner: Two egg frattata with spinach, broccoli, carrot shreds, and a chicken patty.  Added cottage cheese and salsa to top it off.  Later on in the evening I had a banana.

As I said I'd been feeling a bit off so far this week and so Tabata was going to get me feeling more like normal.  Not sure why I'm feeling this way other than my knees and legs seem to just not feel like normal.  Can't really describe it so I'm going to take tomorrow off and stay home.  I'm going to hit the chiropractor and see if that helps any as my back and neck have also not felt normal.

No comments: