Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 255

TABATA !!!!  Sorry couldn't help it.  I did Tabata tonight and I tried to up the ante.  We did squats with a press up and I used an 8lb weight.  In the past I'd used a 5lb weight so it was a bit more intense.  On the others I tried to put more effort into the movements and I felt like I succeeded.  So another good Tabata workout.  I also started my day out better as I was able to at least get out of bed earlier than yesterday.  Not a whole lot earlier but still earlier.  Darn winter darkness.  Alright here's the list for today:

Breakfast: Egg, ham, and turkey sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Wrap with broccoli, spinach, carrot shreds, BBQ sauce, and quinoa patty.  Wrap was a low carb wrap.

2nd snack: Peanut Butter Larabar

Dinner: Mini potstickes in soup with cauliflower and quinoa.  Also had a Tipalia fillet.  A 5 seed cookie and the rice cake snack.  Drank a ginger drink, natural soda.

Again Tabata was the workout of choice today.  The instructor mentioned that L had told her about my entering the biathlon so more and more people are becoming aware of my goal.  I guess that means I'm going to have to actually do this thing.  Heaven help me.  ;)

No comments: