Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 347

Today I really slept in and I'm still not sure why I'm having so much trouble getting up in the morning.  I did notice that because of drinking more water during the day I did go to the bathroom a few more times than normal.  Heh.  One of the hazards of drinking more fluids I guess.  At least I know it's a good thing that I'm drinking more water.  It makes the inconvenience of having to go to the bathroom more often worth it.  So here's what else I put in my body today:

Breakfast: An Apple Pie Larabar and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Spinach salad with quinoa mixed with salmon, tomato, cauliflower, carrot shreds, and salsa for dressing.

2nd snack: Peanut Butter Larabar

Dinner: Sliced pear with cottage cheese and salsa with some quinoa.

Was feeling like I'd over trained so didn't do the whole cardio workout I normally do.  I still got in a workout it just wasn't the full 50min like I usually do.  Tomorrow is TABATA INTERVALS so I'm going to make it up then. 

No comments: