Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 563

This is normally my Tabata night.  Instead I'm taking the night off to do some much needed grocery shopping for Thanksgiving.  I want to get it mostly out of the way so this weekend and next week will be clear.  Granted I was also feeling the need for a short break.  So nothing today and back at it tomorrow.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Turkey/roast beef sandwich with avocado, tomato, cheese on whole wheat bread.  On the side some pickled beet and home made pickles.

2nd snack: Apple

Dinner: A new place just opened and I had a Vietnamese sandwich with sweet potato fries and a bowl of ice cream.

So the other reason I felt the need to skip gym was the visit to the dentist I had this morning at 7am.  I had to get out of bed 5:30 to make it on time.  So a long day.

No comments: