Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 555

Okay here's a bit of number weirdness before we get into the meat of the post.  So the day is 555 and the number of page views is 5555.  As I said weirdness, but it's a weirdness that in general only I tend to notice. 
So first day of the work week but a short week so I'm feeling like it's not real.  Which basically means I will have to be careful to not eat like it's not real.  I tend to, in these situations, lose focus because my routine is out of whack.  So I'll have to stay focused and not get out of whack.

Breakfast: Frittata with black beans, some chicken, quinoa, and sautéed veggies.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds and a slice of raisin bread

Lunch: Spicy lentil wrap from TJ's and a slice of raisin bread.

2nd snack: Slice of raisin bread and peanut butter

Dinner: Spinach salad with sausage, cheese, cauliflower, tomato, 1/2 an avocado, cheese, and a taziki type dressing.  Also chips.

So the chips came about because of the out of whack routine that this week is starting.  I will dial it back as the week gets further along.

Gym was cardio and shorter than I normally do.  I got a late start and was still feeling the effect of the cold so figured I'd take it a bit easier.  So I did.

No comments: