Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 550

Finally my legs are feeling normal.  Well as normal as they can.  I did upper body again at the gym and definitely worked hard.  Which brings up something I'm thinking about.  This is related to the whole week's aches and pains.  They say, "No pain, No gain".  I really don't feel the need to hurt myself so that's not what I want to do.  Yet I get the idea of how the body re-builds itself utilizing the workouts we do.  So I just want to make sure the work I'm doing is the right work.  And there's where Lorinda comes in.  She's helping me walk on the right side of the road and not get run over.  That would hurt in a bad way.  This helps me make sense of the hurt and know I'm doing it right.  Heavy.....

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and 24 almonds

Lunch: Wrap with falafel, hummus, taziki, cheese, and lettuce.

2nd snack: Banana

Dinner: Wrap with hummus.  Protein drink. Greek yogurt and Chia seeds.

I think I was feeling slightly hungrier today but nothing earth shattering.  So the little extra hummus wrap at dinner.
I might be getting a bit bored with the yogurt at dinner but not sure what to substitute.  I'm currently eating about 400cal at dinner with the protein hitting around 40-50.  So I'd like to stick to that format if I could.  I guess I should start researching now instead of waiting until I can't stand the yogurt at all.

No comments: