Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 554

Got the day off work so I'll go to the gym in the early part of the day instead of the night.  I expect I'll take it a bit easier as the cold is still present even though I feel better.

Breakfast: Banana and 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Hamburger and fries.  This was a meal of convenience instead of a meal designed to take advantage of the workout I just did.  I was going to the movies and time got away from me.  So it was one of those meals where I was just putting food in my belly with no thought at all to the nutritional value.  In hindsight it didn't even taste that good.  I won't do that again.  At least I hope not.

Mid day snack: Chips and hummus along with a pumpkin scone

Late evening snack: Wasn't really hungry but ended up eating more hummus and chips later in the evening.

The workout was upper body but I used a band and just some hand weights.  I wanted to workout but not stress my muscles too much.  With being sick and the fact that the rebuilding process was going to work on the cold first.  So I did some arms and shoulder sets.  It was a good idea as I felt like I did a workout but didn't overdo it.

No comments: